Treating Yeast Infection With Vinegar
Yeast are healthy if present in normal levels in our body. But, at times the conditions in our body provide a favorable environment to the yeast to grow and flourish.
This is not a normal change for the body and as a result the individual may feel uncomfortable. The symptoms that are experienced are a white vaginal discharge, burning sensation, itchiness, and pain during intercourse and urination. There are various treatments for a yeast infection but vinegar has been proven very efficient in doing so. There are number of ways to use vinegar to treat this infection. Here is how.
* Before starting a treatment, you must wash the area with soap and water. When you are done, pour some vinegar on top of it and let it be there for a few minutes. If you want, you can also add some vinegar to a tub full of water and soak the affected area in it for some time.
* You can also use vinegar in a douche. Add equal parts of water and vinegar to the douche apparatus and shake to ensure that it becomes a perfect solution. If you do not like it too acidic, add a little more water to make it more tolerable.
* Use vinegar in cotton balls and pat the affected area. Use white vinegar to do so and take a clean container. Dispose off the cotton balls after usage to avoid the spread of infection.
* Take a clean cloth and soak it in vinegar properly, now use the damp cloth on the affected area, let it stay on the infected area for a while. Do not use this cloth on other parts of the body and also keep it away from the reach of children and others.
* If you have an oral yeast infection, you must gargle with white vinegar for 10-15 minutes. Do not use anti-bacterial mouthwashes in the course of treatment. Bacteria kills yeast, so killing bacteria would make it impossible to get rid of the yeast. You can try another natural treatment too; it is the Yeastrol Yeast Infection Relief- a definitive cure for all kinds of yeast infection.
* There must be other items that are contaminated with yeast like your garments, bed sheets and the like. Soak them all in a tub of white vinegar for about and hour. Do not let the unaffected people handle these items.
* After treating the infected area or items with vinegar, let them dry without rinsing off. You must repeat the vinegar treatment you undertake till the time the infection is totally gone.
* Always keep in mind to never reuse the used vinegar. It contains the deposits of yeast and it may spread in other areas of your body.
A yeast infection may be highly uncomfortable but is 100% curable. The vinegar remedies mentioned above will be highly beneficial in this regard.